Welcome to my blog for Merciful Redeemer Parish's Youth Group! Here you will find information about Edge and LifeTeen, as well as our calendar of events and some pretty awesome resources to help you grow in your faith and develop a closer relationship with Christ! Enjoy! - Miri

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hunger Games: Critique of evil, or glorification of it? Both, neither? Hmmm...

To tell you the truth, I have not read the books nor watched the movie (obviously, since it comes out on Friday) so I will have to do so before I can form an opinion, but a friend of mine sent me this and I think it might be worth looking at. I don't necessarily think you have to either rush to read the books/watch the movie or avoid doing so, but it is always good to be smart and critical consumers of entertainment, and this video poses some interesting questions you might want to think of as you are watching the film or reading the books :)

No comments:

Post a Comment